The winner will be announced at the Best of Canada’s Sign Industry Awards Ceremony at Sign Expo Canada and will be featured in the Sign Association newsletter, our content in Sign Media Canada and on the association’s website.
The award is presented to a member who has made an outstanding contribution to the Sign Association of Canada and the sign industry.
2020 Young Professional Award – Call for Nominations
Considerations for this award are:
- A member of the Sign Association of Canada
- Meets the definition of a young professional: A person less than 35 years of age, employed full-time by a Sign Association member company
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Demonstrates strong teamwork skills
- Demonstrates a strong sense of integrity
- Demonstrates active use of best practices in their role(s)
- References from senior management individual of member company and/or other Sign Association members
Members are encouraged to submit nominees for the award. Nomination submissions must be received by the Sign Association office by July 27, 2020. A selection committee will review all submissions and will base their selection on the information provided. Nominators may be contacted for additional information.Nominate here
The winner will be announced at the Best of Canada’s Sign industry Awards Ceremony in September 2020. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.