The Ontario Sign Association website
Ontario Region Newsletter
In order to communicate more effectively with its members the Ontario Region Board of Directors will be mailing a newsletter periodically to update members of upcoming education seminars, social events, industry news and opportunities, and other relevant information. If you would like to make a contribution or suggestion, or if you would like to receive a copy please call Franca Cudini at (905) 482-4942.
To serve, promote, and represent the Sign Industry in Ontario
The Sign Association of Canada is proud to present some exciting new programs and enhancements to some of our existing services in an effort to assist our members in reducing their fixed operating costs.
- To provide services and benefits that will enhance the value of membership
- To promote professional development
- Represent the industry to improve legislation, regulations, code and standards, that regulate the process of manufacturing, installing or servicing signs
To contribute to the operational effectiveness and viability of the sign industry in Ontario by providing enhanced benefits and value to our members, being national leaders in providing education and training opportunities, and being the provincial voice of authority in regulatory matters.
Board of Directors
The Ontario Board has formed various committees to address the needs of the industry in Ontario. These committees are volunteer based and your board encourages your participation. Please contact the committee chair to express your interest in participating on a committee.
Please feel free to communicate with any chairperson to call attention to any matter that should be addressed by a committee.
- Government Relations – Chair – Brad Hillis – Pride Signs Ltd.
- Membership/Benefits – Chair – Mo Husami – Bolde Imaging
- Education – Chair – Jeff Wallis – Signature Signs & Image
- Fundraising and Networking Events – Chair – Robert Ascenzi Jr.- Spectra Advertising
- Finance – Chair – Craig Gibbs – Fastsigns