The Sign Association of Canada is proud to present some exciting new programs and enhancements to some of our existing services in an effort to assist our members in reducing their fixed operating costs.
Learn more about Membership Benefits from SAC.
The Saskatchewan Sign Association is committed to serving the Sign Industry in Saskatchewan in the following areas:
- Providing effective support to the members.
- Lobbying for effective changes where appropriate.
- Providing appropriate training service to the members.
- To improve upon the public image of the Saskatchewan Sign Industry.
- To review existing legislation, regulations and by-laws and to recommend changes where appropriate.
- To ensure that the Saskatchewan business sector is provided with the highest quality of identification systems.
- To provide training programs and services that will meet the needs of the membership.
- To provide harmony and a healthy competitive spirit with-in the industry.
- To encourage open membership to all members of the industry within Saskatchewan who will help to enhance our Mission Statement and achieve our goals.