In addition to the benefits the Sign Association of Canada offers, the Alberta Sign Association has three additional programs to offer its members:
- ASA Compliance numbers are required by the City of Edmonton and available to members only. Please contact Tina Kendrick (587) 336-8283 for more information.
- Discounts on the provincially required Electrical Certification Training course (Members $525 plus GST, Non-members $1050 plus GST) and the Boom Truck Safety Course.
- Scholarship Bursaries for member dependants
For more information on these programs please click here.
The Sign Association of Canada is proud to present some exciting new programs and enhancements to some of our existing services in an effort to assist our members in reducing their fixed operating costs.
To be the foundation of a thriving signage and graphics community in Alberta through education, collaboration & advocacy.
A vibrant sign and graphics industry in Alberta which is recognized for world-class standards, resourcefulness and ingenuity.
The Objectives of the Alberta Sign Association are:
- to nurture a unified professional image
- to promote the exchange of ideas between provincial and state associations and to provide representation
- to present a unified front in transactions with all levels of government.
The Standards of the Association call for members:
- to promote safe work practices
- to encourage the training and development of employees
- to meet or exceed the guidelines of the Canadian Electrical Code
- to maintain an image or reputation which will favorably affect public opinion of the Association and other members
- to adhere to the laws of the land