Job Title: Bilingual – Installation Coordinator (French English)
Department: Installation and Service
Scope of the Position
Source and negotiate costs for subtrade services. Coordinates service, site checks, concrete bases and installation of signage through use of sub-trades across Canada and the U.S..
Key Objectives and Accountabilities
- Negotiates cost effective pricing on installations, bases and electrical hook-ups.
- Provides accurate technical advice and guidance to bring resolve to field issues.
- Coordinate all essential tasks necessary to ensure timely delivery of signs.
- Review accuracy of information on all site checks prior to internal release. Ascertain information is provided “right the first time” to ensure ease of installation.
- Provide technical support to all departments.