Project Manager, Twilight.
At Twilight, we combine unique artistry and technical know-how to create spectacular, awe-inspiring spaces for our clients. We are solution providers. Our goal is to make sure our partners have a space and experience they never imagined was possible.
For over 30 years, Twilight has been on the leading edge of research and development of new products. Located in Bolton, Ontario, Twilight offers a dynamic and fun environment where employees focus on positive outcomes and support growth and personal development. Twilight is committed to developing its staff and offers an excellent benefits package for employees.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager. You must be meticulous with details, enjoy driving projects from beginning to end and be able to feel success with the customer. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of customer relations and being on time and on budget. The desire for strong collaboration with our talented team is a must, but the responsibility of making sure all the plays are executed toward the final goal, is yours.
Your main responsibilities as a Project Manager include:
• Coordinate assigned projects, accepting accountability for overall quality, timeliness of deliverables cost and most importantly customer relations.
• Identify project criteria through discussion with Sales & Clients.
• Assess project critical deadlines to determine lead times on all regulatory requirements.
• Prepare and/or acquire all necessary documentation required.
• Responsible for identifying risks and anomalies for each project.
• Provide status of project to clients on a weekly basis.
• Create and update procedures on tasks relating to the duties of this position as requested.
• Post-secondary certificate/diploma (PMP certification an asset)
• 5+ years’ experience in construction or manufacturing required
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Proven planning, forecasting and budgeting experience.
• Ability to read and understand shop drawings/blueprints
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Well-developed technical, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with all internal and external clients and stakeholders.
• Ability to effectively represent the company and communicate with others at varying technical levels.
People who do well at Twilight are confident, accountable and motivated to learn and grow. We like team members who aren’t afraid to ask questions, are friendly and positive, and have an ‘anything is possible’ mindset.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Twilight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only applicants selected to be interviewed, will be contacted.
30 McEwan Dr W, Bolton, ON L7E 2V6
tel: (905) 857-3566 fax: (905) 857-2866 web: www.twilightsigns.com